“And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.” – Acts 2:42
- Recently added to the prayer list
- Mrs. Trudy Fry the dear Lutheran lady who donated the money to redo our kitchen, in memory of her husband who served the Lutheran Church that once met here, hasn’t been doing real well since her pacemaker was put in. She is in her 90s now, please continue to keep her in your prayers.
- Eld. Melvin Jackson of Ohio’s son is losing his eyesight. There is a new procedure that can be done to stop the loss his sight, but it is $20,000 and insurance will not cover it. They are asking for prayer and any help that anyone can offer.
- Sis. Jacque asked us that we remember her brother and his wife in their prayers. They have been trying on their own to have children for 5 years now, and are taking the next step in that journey. Sis. Jacque also recently lost her beloved uncle.
- In continual prayer please remember
- Our pastor, his wife, and their family.
- Sister Churches without a pastor.
- Remember Bro. Joe and Sis. Hazel Anderson. They are continue to continue to monitor Bro. Joe. Sis. Hazel had to be admitted to the hospital on Friday. At this point they are not exactly sure what happened, but she was running a fever, had an infection, and was not very responsive. She’s in critical care right now on a ventilator, but is stable.
- Remember Sis. Lea Anne and Bro. Michael. Sis. Lea Anne has been having alot of trouble with her back. Bro. Michael’s mother is doing much better, as her diabetes seems to be better under control.
- Remember Bro. Sam Bagley as he endures and battles Stage 3 Kidney Disease.
- Remember Eld. Billy Cook as he continues to battle MS. He is doing much better but still weak.
- Bro. Richard Cox has had his cancer return, it is in both lungs and has spread to his blood now. A few weeks ago, they found that Bro. Richard had a blood clot, when they underwent surgery to remove it, they were unable to, and ended up having to amputate his foot. He had a heart attack during the procedure, but is now recovering and going through therapy.
- Remember the Cunningham family, as they prepare to move to South Florida a job and recover from the stillbirth of Abigail. Bro. Gary and Sis. Danielle will be visiting 11/29/2015.
- Remember the entire Dixon family, especially Sis. Angela. She had her gallbladder removed this week and we hope that she will begin to feel a lot better.
- Please keep Sis. Cynthia Shaw and her family in your prayers. Her mother, father, and brother have several medical issues, and she is the primary caretaker for them, managing doctors appointments and medications. Her father who also has stage 1 kidney failure. Her mother has trouble with her diabetes. They are having some home help come in again. Her brother has a bad infection right now, and the doctors tried to clean it out in the hospital two days this past week. He is sore but hopefully this will help him to heal. Please keep her family in prayers, but also for strength and wisdom for Sis. Cynthia. Additionally Sis. Cynthia has been having some stomach troubles, and will be getting that checked out.
- Also, continue to remember Bro. Wayne Shaw’s daughter, Kristina. Her first surgery to place a stint behind her eyes went well. There will be a second surgery to place another stint to help with the spinal fluid that building up. Also, Bro. Wayne had his gallbladder removed this week, and they hope this is the answer to the stomach problems he has been having.
- Remember Bro. Bill and Sis. Ruth Stephens.
- In the way of praise reports
- Bro. Gary Cunningham’s grandfather Bro. Garland and Sis Grace were in a bad car accident the end of May. There have been several complications, but God has blessed. He was home and recovering, when he began having mini seizures due to damage to his nervous system that was affecting his heart. At the hospital he coded on the table, but they were able to revive him and put in a pacemaker. He is now back home and continuing therapy, and was even able to attend Church last Sunday.
- We continue to be thankful for the spiritual growth of our Church, especially remember our new members.
If you have a prayer that you would like added to our prayer list, please just email us ContactUs [at] OldCarrollPBC [dot] com.
updated 11/7 EDMC